- Solihull Heating and Bathrooms have fully trained Gas Safe registered heating engineers.
- Our South Midlands team operate throughout Solihull, South Birmingham and parts of Warwickshire offering both emergency call outs for boiler and central heating system breakdowns, together with planned installation and replacement work.
- Our engineers are also able to advise, repair, replace and install both vented and unvented heating systems.
- All householders can be helped, regardless of the type of property on which central heating installation is required – from a 3 bedroom home to a bungalow, large period property to apartment complex.
- We are also able to assist you regardless of the type of flooring you have – whether concrete or traditional floorboards.
Sutton Coldfield & Lichfield Team
Our Gas Safe engineers based in the north of the region are able to assist you if you re located in Sutton Coldfield, Streetly, Aldridge, Lichfield and the surrounding villages and hamlets. The team services home owners, landlords, letting agents and property managers as well as local small businesses. For more information from our heating, plumbing and bathrooms team in the Northern part of the West Midlands and Staffordshire region please see details on the link here.
Commercial & Domestic Service
Whether you’re a home-owner or a business manager, we’re delighted to look after your gas and plumbing needs.
Call: 0800 148 82 32 to speak to one of our friendly team.
Central Heating Installation
Our quotations for a new central heating system are completely transparent. They include pricing for all pipework, radiators, energy efficient boiler and fittings. Of course if you are happy with your current radiators and system and just feel you need a replacement boiler then we can assist you with this too.
If you have requirements which go beyond the norm in terms of the amount of pipework required then this will be discussed in detail and clearly with you – ensuring you are clear on all facts before you decide whether you wish to go ahead – clear information, no pressure – just genuine, high quality service.
Solving problems with boilers and central heating
The first signs of problems with central heating or boilers often occur in the autumn as temperatures fall and people need heating in the home, rather than just the hot water that is used during the summer.
People may well find that their heating system in not working and they cannot get hot water. This is often caused by valves becoming ‘gunged up’ or sealed whilst not in use.
Other problems regularly reported include:
- C/H System making gurgling noises
- Tapping or knocking noises in radiators
- Central heating system which keeps losing (water) pressure
- Leaks or heating simply not working
- Radiators in need of bleeding / systems requiring flushing
There is more information on this link covering our boiler repair service in Solihull and Birmingham.
Maintenance and long-term care
We can advise on central heating inhibitors which help to reduce the rusting and corrosion of pipework and the central heating system. This coats the interior of pipes and reduces the amount of magnetic sludge which can otherwise be produced through internal corrosion which can otherwise reduce the effectiveness and efficiency of your heating system.
Additional devices can be fitted to remove any magnetic debris which does ‘beat the inhibitor’ (for example if you do not maintain correct inhibitor levels in the long term) and these can help remove potentially damaging corroded metal by attracting
Additional information on keeping your central heating running efficiently is available here.
Get In Touch